Read this article in NL
In the last few months we added several new functions to FutureproofedCities. Wondering which ones? Discover them here 👇
- ✨ A list of inspiring ready-to-use actions
- 📁 Archive your actions and keep the overview
- 📍Easily add locations to actions
- 🔓 Choose the right acces rights for every user
- 📊 Export visually attractive PDF reports
- 🌍 Your public page in 3 languages
✨ A list of inspiring ready-to-use actions
With this list, you fill your account in no time with visually attractive actions (including photos, text and tips). This way, you can focus on executing them! Discover them here 👇
📁 Archive your actions and keep the overview
Requested by our users, we developed the ability to archive old or completed actions. This way, you can easily keep track of all actions! 👇 Archive your first action now!
📍 Easily add locations to actions
Locate and place your actions directly on a map! Much easier according to our users... and we thought so too 🙌 Try it out!
🔓 Choose the right acces rights for every user
Admins can set user rights (what can that user modify?) and access rights (what can that user see?) for each user. For user rights you can choose between Admin, Standard user and Read-only. You can also choose whether a user has access to All measures, Specific sectors or his Own measures and actions. Get started right away!
📊 Export visually attractive PDF reports
At the request of our users, our PDF reports got a new look! You can add a title and introte text to a report and they just look so much nicer 🤩 Discover them here!
🌍 Your public page in 3 languages
Want to communicate in several languages to your citizens? Or better reach non-native inhabitants? Everything can now be translated into 3 languages (Dutch / French / English). 🍾
- Standard buttons such as 'Share' or 'More information' and the different sectors, action types ... are automatically translated.
- For titles, descriptions, links ... you can add a translation yourself now.
Translate your first action now!
Stay up to date with the latest updates. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter 👇